Stationery Requirements for 2018 - Team Totara
Year 2 Students in Rooms 1 and 2
Listed below is the stationery list for 2018. There are three options to purchase:
- Purchase online through Eeny Meeny. Go to eenymeeny.co.nz/ and follow the simple instructions to purchase all of your stationery requirements and arrange delivery to your home before the school year starts.
- Purchase the pack from school on Monday 29 January (12:30pm to 3:30pm) or Tuesday 30 January (9am to 12pm). Please note that the prices listed below are the cost to you if you are purchasing your stationery from the school only. Go online to eenymeeny.co.nz for their price per pack. We are unable to sell individual items, only complete packs.
- Download the list of stationery to purchase elsewhere.
It is our expectation that your child will have all of their stationery requirements ready to use on their first day back at school.
- 3 x 1U4 Warwick Exercise Books
- 1 x 1F2 Warwick Exercise Book
- 6 x 1A4 Warwick Exercise Books
- 1 x 1G2 Warwick Exercise Book
- 1 x 3B1 Notebook
- 10 x Staedler 110 HB Pencils
- 5 x 36gm Eeny Meeny Jumbo Glue Sticks
- 1 x 12 pack Jovi Crayons
- 6 x Show Me Medium Tip Whiteboard Markers
TOTAL COST: $35.30
Please do not label pencils, whiteboard markers, felt tip pens and glue sticks as these are used on a shared basis, within the classroom.