Stationery Requirements for 2016 - Team Totara
Year 1 Students in Rooms 9 and 10
Listed below is the stationery list for 2016. There are three options to purchase:
- Purchase online through Office Max. Go to www.myschool.co.nz and follow the simple instructions to purchase all of your stationery requirements and arrange delivery to your home before the school year starts.
- Purchase the pack from school on Thursday 28 January (12:30pm to 3:30pm) or Friday 29 January (9am to 12pm). Please note that the prices listed below are the cost to you if you are purchasing your stationery from the school only. If you are ordering on line it will tell you the associated cost.
- Download the list of stationery to purchase elsewhere.
It is our expectation that your child will have all of their stationery requirements ready to use on their first day back at school.
- 1 x LSBK Exercise Book (Option 1)
- 1 x IU4 or SBK Exercise Book
- 1 x 1F2 Exercise Book
- 3 x 1A5 Exercise Book
- 3 x Staedtler Tradition 110 HB Pencils
- 2 x 35gm Glue Sticks
TOTAL COST: $19.00
(Option 2) 1 x LSBK Office Max Exercise Book Item not readily available in retail stores. $1.30
Please do not label Pencils and Glue Sticks as these are used on a shared basis, within the classroom. You will also receive an account in February of $4.70 for contribution toward class sets of Show-Me Whiteboard Markers and felt pens for use throughout the year.